|About The GH-625XT GS-Sports Watch
The GS-Sport GH-625XT is a stylish, IPX7 water resistant, sports watch. The GS-Sport GH-625XT is a multi-purpose GPS sports training watch that can be used in most any outdoor application like running, hiking, etc., which can be used to monitor, track and analyze your exercise and training routines or simply to log traveled routes. Recorded data can be reviewed using the included Training Gym software, or exported into your desired format such as GPX, CVS,TXT or KML for use with other popular web-sites/ software. On-board training tools include such an alarm for distance, a lap timer, speed calculation, heart rate monitoring, calorie burn calculations, and bread crumb trailing for easy back-track to origin points, all of these features make the GH-625XT a must have running partner.
Main GH-625XT Features:
• Slim, compact watch design
• Built-in SiRF Star IV high performance GPS chipset.
• High resolution display for easy read-out under sunlight situations.
• "Trainer Mode": Assists/ trains to improve your performance to meet your goals
• "Smart Track Back": Guides you so you will never get lost.
• Supports both T.O.D. mode, and alarm clock function, which allows the watch to be used as a regular/ simple watch over a period of 5 days.
• Built-in rechargeable Li-ion Polymer battery
• 18 hours of usage.
• Supports virtual trainer, multiple-sports, and interval training modes.
• Supports 5KHz Heart Rate Monitors.
• GH-625XT GS-Sport Trainer Watch
• Software Utility CD
• Heart Rate Monitor
• USB Cable
• Bike Adapter Mount