You are a expert on programming and reverse engineering. I also have this kind of experience on reverse engineering of hardware.
GH-50x adds extra command as system configuration, mutisport, trainner; the others are similar.
I am willing to go for applying samples if you want to make a specific tool and plugin for ST.
Please let me what you think.
Well, I'm just too curious, and I like to understand how things work
That sounds like an interesting deal.
Apart from importing/exporting tracks or routes, what features would you like to see in the plugin? (Managing waypoints would be nice, but SportTracks API doens't provide a very good support for that).
Here is my ideas for the plugin of GH-561:
- Import/ Export tracks (GPX, KML,...)
- Download route to device and be able to separate into serval files or keep single file likes KeyMaze++ you did.
- Waypoints management (if impossible, maybe you can try to save them as a tracks file type, and send them to device with "Send waypoint command".
- Create route on Google Map (if possible)
- Be able to show the route, tracks information likes the date, distance.
Please let me know how do you think,