As a result of that my hr belt is working again. I've started to use the watch for pulse training. Now i've found out that there are some neat functions missing.
* 4 or 5 different training zones which would be defined in percentage of max hr.
* Manually enter max hr. This might already be possible but I have not found out how.
* Show HR i percent of max. (Actual, average and highest)
* Show current training zone. Could be displayed as Zone 1, Zone 2 and so on.
* Define training in advance in training centre. For example 5 minutes warm up in zone 1 then 8x2min in zone 4 with 1 min rest.
* Show graph of last 30s (definable?) with training zones as reference. Could be useful but for me low priority compared to the other functions. (Your competitors have this function).
Configuration for this could go into Configuration / Heart rate setting. Max heart rate could go under Configuration / User setting / User Profile.
As some one said before in another thread. It would be a nice feature if training centre would be able to configure the watch.
I might have missed something please add your ideas.