1) In "INTERVAL TRAINING" it is necessary the addition of "RUN SPEED/TIME" feature, with alerts when exiting from selected speed range.
2) It would be very useful to have an additional pace (real Instant Pace), calculated as for SPEED, making the average pace on a very short distance, or at least add the option to display the SPEED also in Min*km.
3) Again in (Pace or Instant Pace) add the ability to choose the size of the range applying the smoothing of the data for the detection of Pace (currently 600m. as described here
4) To conserve battery power, I would like to have the opportunity, through the long press button or Combobuttons to deactivate the GPS reception, maintaining the possibility of exploration of the menus.
5) Streamline the menus that are shown, depending on what you are performing. Example: It makes no sense during a race I can connect the watch to PC or upgrade the firmware or reset to factory default, or schedule a next training session. All this makes uncomfortable the menus navigation.
6) Currently when you press a button during the display of a pop-up (PAUSE-START-LAP SPLIT), it simply closes the pop-up and doesn't carries out its function. This can be considered useful, or not ... I personally think it might be useful if you are eventually navigating in the menus, but not during the classical view of data regarding running, I find it difficult when I have to quickly press multiple keys, eg: Stop/Start or Lap/Stop, and every time I have to visually check if I pressed the button to use its function or I just close pop-up.
1) In "INTERVAL TRAINING" during the execution of a workout, the remaining time is not displayed correctly when it exceeds the duration of 1 hour.
Thanks for your consideration!!!!!