I am mostly copying from a previous post:http://www.usglobalsat.com/forum/index.php?topic=3794.msg11035#msg11035
* Distance calculation, still slightly too long.
* Lap is displayed too short time
* No notion of Pauses in the recorded data
* Distance is increased when pausing.
* No points inserted when pausing. When resetting and connecting to PC, there is a last point inserted, but at the last known position.
* When you are indoor mode, watch ask yes/no confirmation to start because there is not GPS fix. This is annoing bug. If you are indoor, you don't use GPS (Rookie)
* When you use indoor mode + Distance based lap trigger, any distance baced calculations won't work even you hit lap button after each lap. For example distance is not showed on display (Rookie)
* calories-calculation is wrong if nor HRM-belt is wearn (Longjog)
* Different screen rendering, increasing font. I have a hard time see the device in rain and dusk.
* Pace-last-km as in some 625M beta firmware
* Hide time-of-day and GPS info screens - too many screens to cycle
* ArrowDown while PowerOn to reset Sat cache (ephemeris)
* Easier access detail GPS info screen
* GPS accuracy fields: No of sat, accuracy in meters (feet for imperial)
* HR current lap
* Bike mode: Some settings for pace/speed fields and data recording should be different run/bike.
* I would prefer to turn the screen when biking so the antenna face up when biking.
* TrackBack mode has no time info, see if you are behind/after. (This can kindof be handled with Trainer function.)
* Workouts could be improved - this could be expanded on
* Activate indoor mode to GYM menu (Rookie)
* Distance based lap trigger setup under GYM-Indoor menu. That allow you configure lap based trigger same time when you turn indoor mode on (Rookie)
* HRM-function selectable enable / disable (Longjog)
* show HRM in % or bpm selectable (Longjog) 120316: added bugs and whishes from Rookie