last friday I did another test for route functions:
* Creating and loading the route wasn't a problem (or not tested more deeply).
Then I went into my car and started following the route in order to find the starting point.
For the first kilometers this worked fine and the watch told me exactly how far I had still
to drive in my car to reach my route.
Then suddenly my display was almost empty ! Not really all, but all numbers and characters
were gone ! I frist realized it, because I couldn't see the scale any more. After that I saw
that also the point number and distance to first point were gone (see picture):
After that I switched to other displays with amazing results: All numbers and characters were gone.
I guess, this is the menu display:
Next - I don't know:
This is first custom page:
I switched the watch off and on again and everything was normal again.
After reaching my start point for the route, I started the route-following again
and also started my training.
Again it worked fine for about 1,5 kilometers and then the same behaviour as
before could be seen. No numbers and characters any more.
However - the functions of route following was still working fine !
The route was displayed correctly and also the arrow always showed the
correct direction. But without numbers. See picture:
Geoffrey - please tell your engineers to check the problem !