Me and zingo would like to make official releases of the ST plugins "Globalsat Device" and "(Globalsat) Waypoints" adding to the ST plugin catalog.
We believe that there has been too few confirmations of the functionality. I use the GH-625XT and GH-505 on Win Vista, Zingo 625XT and 625M on Linux (using mono), but there are more combinations. GB-580 has seen some testing.
Therefore, we would like to some test reports of what you have tested before adding as the default version.
There may of course be updates after initial addition, but it is good to have some info of what are working for others.
So we would like to have test reports with the following info:
Windows version (or emulation) and language, or mono version and platform
SportTracks (should be 3.1.4415), language
What that has been tested
Before starting, install the latest version of the plugins:http://code.google.com/p/globalsat-sporttracks-plugin/downloads/listhttp://www.zonefivesoftware.com/sporttracks/plugins/?p=waypoints
Please see the Features document for which features that are supposed to work on each device.http://code.google.com/p/globalsat-sporttracks-plugin/wiki/Features#Waypoints,_Routes_and_Courses
There are some things not exactly as they should:
* GH-561 support (waypoints)
* Send activities to GB-580P is not working
Fixed issues from earlier releases
* GetScreenshot for 625M does not seem to work.
* Improved messages for unconnected devices and improved popups for incompatible actions (like SendRoute to 625M).
* Image for 625XT, GS-Sport should be updated
* Detect Device. (Settings->Plugin->Globalsat Device Plugin, press Refresh)
* Import activities. Use both the GS-Sport device and the specific device. If possible, explore the specific import features.
* Export ST activity as activity to device. See the Navigation section for instructions (including limiting points).
* Export ST activity as route
* Send/receive wayponts. Use the Activity page Waypoints to create, send and receive waypoints.
* Screenshots (Settings->Plugin->Globalsat Device Plugin->Screen Capture, press Refresh)
* Configuration (Settings->Plugin->Globalsat Device Plugin->Device Configuration) Export configuration to file, change something on the device, import and check that the change is reversed.
Edit 2012-03-09: Updated latest status.