+1Not in custom page??
This is already available on other models,
Yes, I can't check it right now, but I'm pretty sure I used it in a custom page on my GH625
My mistake, I checked with GH505 and the time field is not there as I thought.
On GH625 I can tell it's there, but my unit is a rebranded Keymaze with custom firmware, not sure about standard firmware since I don't have it installed.
Anyway, I had a ride with the GB580 this weekend, and overal I was satisfied with its performance, (mounting was easy and efficient, the precision is very good, ...).
However I have a few remarks/sugestions I would like to give:
- I tried to use trackback to follow a track not from the beggining, but I couldn't skip points until I get to place I started. Usually we use OK to skip points and ESC to go back, but now these buttons are assigned with different functions.
- When I pressed LAP, it said "Lap Full", even if the memory was still empty. I've seen this happen also in GH505.
- When you stop the bike, the speed value takes a few seconds to reach 0. It's probably a good idea to have this inertia when using GPS because of the accuracy/peak errors, but when using the speed sensor on the wheel you don't need to average with past values.
- Same thing with cumulate, with GPS you have big error, so you need to filter value changes, but using the barometric sensor you get more accurate values, so you don't need to filter that much, otherwise you don't have any advantage.
- I would like to have an odometer feature, that counts total traveled distance even when it's not recording an activity, like we have on regular bike computers.
By the way, Geoffrey, I did a quick test to integrate in the SportTracks plugin and noticed the protocol is not exactly the same as GH505, so can you send me the protocol specification?