Ok here is the top post where I will keep everyone's idea organized to ease access. All undone request will be written under the name of each beta tester. So this post will constantly be edited. In testing
New mounting DONE
enable customizable display contrast and/or changing typo for bold type http://www.usglobalsat.com/forum/index.php?topic=3795.msg10065#msg10065
as of firmware F-GGH-2C-1107011.GHXjervanheghttp://www.usglobalsat.com/forum/index.php?topic=3795.msg10275#msg10275
- Correct antenna error manual page 5http://www.usglobalsat.com/forum/index.php?topic=3795.msg10280#msg10280
- menu navigation consistency error : Hitting "escape" should go back to previous page ("Display"); but instead, it goes back up 2 levels to "Configuration".http://www.usglobalsat.com/forum/index.php?topic=3795.msg10281#msg10281
- show only those pages that were actually user-configured. (IMO -canadien- should be brought on all devices)
- Resolve mounting weaknesshttp://www.usglobalsat.com/forum/index.php?topic=3795.msg10296#msg10296
Page configurations aren't saved, and lost on switchoff.http://www.usglobalsat.com/forum/index.php?topic=3795.msg10288#msg10288
- Makes the piezo buzzer louder
- For data-buffs, it may be handy to have a scroll function between data pages.
- Calories on non-heartstrap devices is way off, as expected (I had 4800 :-)
- It may be better though to have the device show "0" speed when it is below a certain treshold + enough sat accuracy.http://www.usglobalsat.com/forum/index.php?topic=3795.msg10428#msg10428
- Correct digit baselineRoger Chttp://www.usglobalsat.com/forum/index.php?topic=3795.msg10283#msg10283
- Text showing start/stop on the side of the gps
- Add blinking symbol to show on the 4 custom page that you have stopped timerhttp://www.usglobalsat.com/forum/index.php?topic=3795.msg10389#msg10389
- Add statusline (ex. battery, clock, timer stopped symbol) that is on Clock-page on all custom pages.Philhttp://www.usglobalsat.com/forum/index.php?topic=3795.msg10269;boardseen#new
- Skip waypoint in trackback feature to avoid going at the beginning
- Lap full problem when pressing lap.
- Stop/decelerating speed: having inertia when using GPS because of the accuracy/peak errors
- Same thing with cumulate, with GPS
- Odometer feature, that counts total traveled distance even when it's not recording an activityLongjogFirmware
- ask for "Record Activity" when starting Trackback
- Lap overview: see the LapTime and the LAPSpeed. For distance-based Auto-Lap: Lapdistance and LAPSpeed are interesting.
- clock in custom menuhttp://www.usglobalsat.com/forum/index.php?topic=3795.msg10219#msg10219TurboTorben
Speed error configurationhttp://www.usglobalsat.com/forum/index.php?topic=3795.msg10182#msg10182
Replace mph by m/h (like on 625 to avoid confusion).http://www.usglobalsat.com/forum/index.php?topic=3795.msg10248#msg10248
having two diffent slope functions: one for mountain biking and another one for road bikehttp://www.usglobalsat.com/forum/index.php?topic=3795.msg10320#msg10320Albert
- loop rotating pageshttp://www.usglobalsat.com/forum/index.php?topic=3790.msg10179#msg10179
Next Albert's suggestion are all related to this post:http://www.usglobalsat.com/forum/index.php?topic=3795.msg10238#msg10238
- Change the quick button to page and arrow up together
- Switch backlight off option in the menu
- make a field in Barometer page with option default home altitude
- correct auto-zoom in map mode
- Change the bicycle symbol (asked also by Longjob -and me-) see suggestion in Albert's post.
- For STP mode: if track back is activated change the logic of ESC button into go back 1 page function
- Change the light grey fields to a bit darker (asked by TT and others too)
- Buttons setting: on the topside, makes it possible to do a lot better navigation thru the pages like back function and so on
- Monitor AVeraGe only at least every 4 sec to economize cpu use.
- Power indicator not only for accessories page.
- Correct slope (don't work) + not show up in TG!!
- Max speed calculations error???
- Make recoding automatic for Smart Trackback featurehttp://www.usglobalsat.com/forum/index.php?topic=3795.msg10487#msg10487
- Make a variable in configuration with the option barometer slope calculationhttp://www.usglobalsat.com/forum/index.php?topic=3795.msg10295#msg10295
- Slope a bit slow: reset the slope to zero if altitude shows a (after 2 sec) a downhill situation or if it goes up from down altitude.
- Confusion in trackback feature with the bicycle and the line
- Add the option after track back reached his goal to continue ride
- Auto zoom mode should be based on STP so if this in almost the middle of the screen it should zoom in to.http://www.usglobalsat.com/forum/index.php?topic=3795.msg10390#msg10390
- Improve speed based zoom a little bit as well.
- Slope calculation over a schorter time, Recording to Geoffrey they working on it.
- Change pages layout: If you go into the user pages the up and down key should page through the user pages until you press OK. Starting the recording should be made automatic and saving the data could be done by ESC key. The OK works than like the GH625 and you go through the other pages in a cycle.http://www.usglobalsat.com/forum/index.php?topic=3795.msg10524#msg10524
- Totals like total ALT+ over all the trainings and the total Km on the device itselfcanadienMaterial
-speed and cadence combo instead of seperated sensors
(will be implement next)Firmware
- Move start and stop training buttons on the other side.http://www.usglobalsat.com/forum/index.php?topic=3795.msg10082#msg10082
- Symbol to show that backlight is on as it's hard to see it is during day (and stop from making it to turn on automatically when accessing general menu)
- Automatically remove map mode when trackback is over (unless it was enable before track back) -valid for all devices-
- My highest priority here: http://www.usglobalsat.com/forum/index.php?topic=1594.msg10040#msg10040
- 90 and 180 degrees display rotationhttp://www.usglobalsat.com/forum/index.php?topic=3795.msg10125#msg10125