here are my first impressions:
- the watch looks better that 625M, especially its light
- the menu could be quicker on XT, it is annoying a little, but I think it's the matter of habit, and after some time I won't notice that
- the concept of menu is better on XT
- the screen could be brighter on XT
- when I turned it on first time it didn't find any satellites inside building so I don't know how for someone it could find satellites
- when I turned it on outside the building it fixed satellites after 1,5 minutes, at the same time as 625M (which was on the other hand)
- I had a little competition today, and I took both my watches. I had to run ~2,5km in the town, near the buildings and there was quite big difference between my watches. 625M shows me 2.479km and XT shows 2.697km of total distance, so it's more then 200m difference
, when I mounted my track on the map, I see that XT is more accurate, so that's good news
- it's interesting why interval training is under the GYM ? I'm using it outside always... and I never would think that I can find it under GYM
- 625M recorded 154 bpm average heart rate and XT - 161bpm, so I don't know where is the truth... it is quite big difference too
- XT calculates pace very strange, when I start to run it shows nonsense, and after maybe 5 minutes of running it starts to show something near truth.
Zingo, I think 1s is good by default, cause it gives more accurate results, for me it is very important cause when I run in the forests (orienteering) I can make turning every second
and 4s wouldn't be good for me...
That's all what I remember now, at the weekend I'll have 2days competition, so I think I'll bring some more notices from there..