I copy my own text from Testers wanted thread to here because this is correct place for first impression.
It's funny that me and Hubert picked almost exactly same notifications at first look.
As additional to my previous post, I noticed that on quick start guide there was error on button texts left side of watch picture. Please correct that before mass production.
I GOT IT!
It comes to my work place and now I have big troubles to focus my real work
Some quick notice about products before real testing.
1. Watch itself looks good
2. Buttons are much better than GH-505 (buttons dosn't have good pressing feel) or GH-615 (where buttons need too much force to press).
3. Box was really nice even there was that "almost naked man"
4. GPS fix was very quick even at first start another side of globe. It takes bit over minute at first start and 1-2 sec second start at same place. This is really goog!
and couple things what I wonder
5. When usb cable was connected and watch was on, there was heart rate even HRM belt wasn't weared.
6. In the box was flyer where is mentioned about free Sport tracks software, but current version is not free anymore. There is only very limited free trial available and full version cost 35usd at the moment.
I can start real test later this week, hopefully tomorrow.