I recently bought a GH-615m 2nd hand. It seems to be working just fine, except that I cannot get the trackpoints downloaded correctly.
I have downloaded and installed the following
- Downloaded and installed the USB Driver as per the CD
- Downloaded and installed the PC Utility as per the CD => Here I needed to adjust the property settings to "Run as
administrator" before being able to detect the com port
It is using Com port 16(I have no idea what the different Com ports mean)
- I have downloaded the GH-625M Version 1.16 F-GGH-2A-1007282 Firmware and upgraded the watch via PC Utility
I have done the following to get the trackpoints onto my PC
- USB cable connected with the GH-615M
- On the GH-615M chose to connect to PC
- On the PC Utility clicked the following: Device Record => Download Trackpoints from device. Then a "Load File"
comes up, whereby you can choose the tracks you want to download. I then click: Select All => Load
Then a "Receive" comes up and it says "Receive Track points OK". After clicking on "OK" in this message tab,
the screen displays(for a short while) "Parsing data"
After all this, in the PC Utility(in what the manual refers to as the tree bar) no track points are shown
I have been able to download the waypoints but not the trackpoints, so I don't know what I am missing!
Any help in this regard would be greatly appreciated!!