In order to synchronize your PC Clock to the GPS Time Standard, you can utilize the PresenTense Time Server. It is a third-party software with a 30-day free trial. For more information about this program, please click on the link: http://www.bytefusion.com/products/ntm/pts/whatispresentenseserver.htm
To configure this application, follow the instructions as stated below:
GPS time source, NTP Time Server required
1. Go to the Settings tab and choose GPS / Radio Clock.
2. Click on the GPS Clock tab.
3. If your GPS device appears in the list, choose it, otherwise choose Generic NMEA GPS receiver.
4. Set serial port and speed to the same as your GPS clock is configured.
5. Ensure your GPS clock is configured to emit at least NMEA substrings GPGGA or GPRMC.
6. Click Apply and let the service restart.
7. Click on the Log tab to see success or failure messages.
For more details, refer to this site: http://www.bytefusion.com/products/ntm/pts/quickguide_nowto.htm