Hello GS team,
I did put every thing together in one list.
First of all the things I like it to do (Albert):
• Speed and distance true sensor, multi users on GPS
• HR monitor, with belt (coded is better but could also be 5khz)
• cadence with sensor
• smart trackback system like GH625,561 and GH505
• alarms like in the GH625, but not with first priority so easy to skip
• HR alarm as little hart symbol and reverse blinking when not in set range
• All totals saved in bicycle computer
• avg in km/h, with actual speed an little arrow for above avg or under
• pc link for downloading, evaluation and track/route uploading
• external easy loading the battery
• easy switch from gps map to actual bicycle screens and functions
• a extended configuration to choose what to be on or off, because also the capability of multi user
• Jeroen van de berg
• - high-resolution screen with several gray values
- high-sensitivity GPS chip/antenna
- small, light, but with screen big enough to display up to 8 customizable fields
- "profiles" to easily switch between modes (mountain bike vs. roadbike)
- powerful processor for fluent trackback
- north up/heading up switch-able
- battery life of Min. 8 hours
- quick-release mount
- buttons to be useable wearing gloves
- mount compatible with several diameters
- possible 2 mounts included (mountainbike/roadbike)
- F(*&%#$#-proof pc connection (Mini or Micro-USB preferred)
- virtual partner preferably
- "smart" point recording
Also, -GS, are you hearing this?- direct compatibility with GPX format is a must.
• Slope in %
• Geographical cards in future so you can create off line( in holidays) still routes and follow them with the bicycle computer (if possible also in de bicycle computer)
• Easy to use and create routes and see performance with pc software
• Selling ad ones (ANT technology by GS) like power and cadence/speed and so on.
• The functions what’s available in GH625, 505
• I like the user pages a lot in the 625, but it is now not easy accessible when in map mode.
• A holder like a rubber block for the steering from the bike or other reliable solution.
- A possibility to store all totals and others, except GPS, when main battery is low
Cost price around the € 200, in the shops is a fair price with inside the geographical map capability, this without the geographical maps from different countries of course.