Below are instructions on how to get your receiver to work with Microsoft Streets and Trips:
1. Delete the Bluetooth pairing on your computer, turn off your Bluetooth GPS Receiver, and restart your computer.
2. Create a brand new pairing and keep note of the outgoing comport.
3. Disable anti virus programs and firewalls that might be active on your computer.
4. Visit this web page and download the XPORT program from it, http://curioustech.home.insightbb.com/xport.html
Once you finished installing the said program, it will give you the option to select the current comport you are using with the Bluetooth pairing. After selecting the comport on the bottom, it will provide you an option to choose another comport number.
Once you're done, just click on enable ports and your Bluetooth GPS Receiver should start blinking quickly.
5. Now, run the Microsoft Streets and Trips program and configure the comport with the same comport used in step 4.
6. Start GPS tracking.
Let me know how it goes.