No, that doesn`t work !
Any other ideas ? Geoffrey
I am sorry to hear this. If still doesn't work on "UP+DOWN+POWER", that means your friend is gone...
Please contact your dealer for repair.
this seems to happen now and then... and the final answer is always: "contact your dealer".
I'm asking myself (because I'm afraid, that I might have the same problem one day), what
the secret procedure looks like, which will be used by the dealer to repair the watch ?
* Does he really repair the watch ? Or will he exchange it by a new one ?
* Or does he send it to GlobalSat ?
* What does GlobalSat do ? Do you exchange it ?
* Or is there a procedure to wake up again ?
* If yes, isn't it possible to provide this procedure to "normal" users ?
* Maybe as unsupported, self-risk tool ? (if the watch is dead anyway, it won't hurt to try...)