I tried TR-203 works very nice :-)
Than i tried TR-151, but when i plug in usb cable from TR-151 to PC, MS Windows XP shows: USB Device Not Recognized. I tried to fix this problem, and i have on SM BUS controler questionmark(device manager/other devices).
1. reinstall WinXP - not working
2. download "new" drivers from manufacture's pages and install them - not working
3. change TR-151 device (our company bought 4) - not working
4. change USB cable - not working
5. using TR-203 software - not working
6. uninstalling older files from TR-230 - not working
7. reading posts on http://franson.com/forum
8. Searching with Google for solution - didnt found
I tried on:
1. PC: Asus Pundit P1, 3Ghz, 1GB RAM, USB2.0, WinXP sp2
2. PC: Intel Quad 3Ghz, 4GB RAM, USB2.0, WinXP sp2
3. PC: Intel Duo 2.6GHz, 2GB RAM, USB2.0, Ubuntu Linux latest
Didnt work for me. So can u please post some ideas, how to fix this problem.
Thanks in advance.