Hi Hubert, Jonas,
They are two different application industry.
Since it is under development, so I only can expose little:
- Simliar size as GH-625, but upgrade performance
- 15 battery life
- SirF StarIV
- E-Compass built-in as optional
- Higher resolution display than GH-625 and four gray color
- 5KHz HRM as Polar compatible
The others I hold as secretary.
I'm very eager to hear more but I know I have to wait, you don't want to give away all your secrets at once...
How much better is the SirF StarIV? Less power consumption? Better accuracy?
Sirf IV has a lot improvment than the last. The strength is:The SiRFstarIV Advantage
The SiRFstarIV architecture core is comprised of a high-performance GPS location engine, smart location sensor interface, adaptive micro-power manager and active jammer remover, which together deliver:
• Twice the search capacity of the industry proven SiRFstarIII™ architecture, resulting in enhanced sensitivity, reduced time-to-fix and improved positional accuracy
• Advanced micro-power management and integrated switched-mode regulation that maintains hot-start conditions with minimal energy (50-400 microamperes)
• Intelligent MEMs sensor support (for accelerometers and other sensors) that improves the location experience, enabling greater contextual awareness, more sophisticated energy management and enhanced indoor positional accuracy
• Advanced DSP technology that actively searches for jammers and removes them prior to correlation for maximum GPS performance and design troubleshooting.
More detail information, please see:http://www.sirf.com/PressRoom/Press.aspx?PressId=121